How to Book
- Telephone - 01780 238 105 to check availability and book. If we’ve popped out then please leave a message advising which course you wish to attend along with the name and telephone number of the attendee and we’ll call you back.
- Email – Contact Us or fill in the online form to check availability and then we’ll get back to you.
- Online Booking Request
The phone and email are accessed periodically each day so you should get a response from a real person within a matter of hours.
A booking form will then be sent by post or email for completion which you need to return to us along with payment. All courses must be paid for on booking.
You can do this either by:-
- Posting a cheque made payable to Stamford Cookery School to us at Brownlow Street, Stamford, Lincs PE9 2EL; or
- Making a direct bank transfer – ring us on the above number and we’ll give you our bank details
Payments must be cleared 2 working days before the course commences so please bear this in mind when booking. If your course is less than 7 days away and you cannot do a bank transfer, please call us to make alternative payment arrangements.
Once payment has been made, we will contact you directly to confirm your booking and discuss the course content. We want to accommodate any specific requirements you may have – after all this day is about you!
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel your booking, our refund policy is as follows:-
- Cancellation within 7 days of course commencement date – Full Fee Charged
- Cancellation more than 7 but less than 28 days before course commencement date – 50% Refund
- Cancellation more than 28 days before course commencement date – Full refund